You have a web site... now you need to lead your customers back to it. You need to be more than a one hit wonder. As a business, you want to stay in touch with your customers, and try to find ways to bring them back to your site, or to let them know about your new products or seasonal specials.
We help you make your newsletter feel personal, helping you maintain an ongoing relationship with your customers.
We have partnered with the #1 ranked e-mail newsletter software, "Constant Contact®", to be able to integrate the premium newsletter features into our development. From your web site, visitors will sign up and automatically be added to your Constant Contact account. You will be billed directly by Constant Contact, and there is no markup on fees. You get everything they have to offer, plus our integration expertise.
Easily create email campaigns:
- Easy to use, no HTML required
- Ability to change subject any time
- Select the mailing list you would like to send to
- Select date of email campaign
- Preview and test
- Add and customize personalization
- Product Promotions and Coupons
- Service Announcements
- Press Releases
- Seasonal & Holiday Promotions
- Measure each campaign's effectiveness
- See current subscriber count including opt-ins by month
- Find out how many subscribers opened each email
- Learn which subscribers clicked on each link
- Compare results with those of other small businesses
- Add Forward to a Friend feature to each email
- Customize the letter and message the recipient gets
- Send Web site page to Friend
Gift Reminder Service
- Add a reminder service to any or all website pages so that visitors can be reminded when they have "buying" occasions.
And best of all, it's economical!
Starting at only $15 per month
Web Search + Design strictly adheres to legislations set forth in the CanSpam Act.
The law doen't make spam, defined as the practice of sending unsolicited emails, illegal. It does have some specific legal requirements for all commercial emails. The new law covers all email for which the primary purpose is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a product or service, both solicited and unsolicited.
The law excludes emails related to transactional relationships such as billing statements, announcements of warranty information, follow-ups to customer requests, etc. The new federal law supercedes most state and local email laws, except those that cover fraud and deception.
The key rules you must follow to send legal email marketing messages are:
1. Include your full business address within every email message
2. Subject lines must be descriptive in nature about the content of the email. There are specific civil penalties about the use of deceptive subject lines. Subject lines such as "re: your account" would be considered misleading.
3. The from line should be from you or your business and not a sales pitch or marketing message
4. Use a reply address that will be active for at least thirty days after sending your email
5. A clearly visible "Unsubscribe" link must be included within every email
6. Any unsubscribe requests must be honored within ten days
7. In the case of unsolicited email, the marketer must label the email as an advertisement. You may use the letters ADV in the subject line but this particular identification is not required.
8. It is now required that a valid physical postal address of the sender be found within all emails. (in emails under CANSPAM)
9. In the case of sexually oriented email, a message within the subject line or at the top of the email must indicate the email's sexual nature.
10. The law also specifically bans the practice of harvesting emails through an automated means. This would mean it's now illegal to obtain email addresses is to by crawling websites. This includes purchasing harvested email addresses from someone else.
11. The new federal antispam legislation also has several provisions related to the sending of emails with false or misleading headers, deceptive subject.
Read about the latest news relating to the Can Spam Act.
Report Spam Violations or tell Spamcop.
Request a proposal...
Look at some case studies, and then contact us for a consultation on your email campaign.